"Learn Arnis Today!"
Straight Talk on How to Be Successful at Arnis, starting at zero and headed to Arnisador.
Absolutely Not a Book on a Bunch of Techniques that You can Never learn to Do from a Book.
30 Day 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
The 99 cent Advanced Guide!
PLUS: 2, TWO, FREE Bonuses!
Are you tired of trying to learn martial arts from books or videos, only to find that no matter how hard you try to piece it together, you just canít make it work?
Is that course in Escrima you're taking at the local Y just not cutting it?
Is your arnis teacher unable to do basic things and always making excuses for why something isn't working?
Are standard techniques getting labelled as being too impractical to use in real life, but you've seen them actually used?
Does it seem like the stuff youíve learned would never work, and no one can explain how it would work?
Hi, this is Master Mikel Steenrod of Water Mountain Martial Society. Let me tell you why these problems exist. There is a very great difference between someone being a skilled martial artist and being a skilled teacher. There is even a greater distance from someone being a skilled teacher to being a skilled writer. Theyíre all different skill sets, and for there to be good written teaching material, a person has to have all of those skills.
I started training in martial arts at the age of 11. I have 3 Bachelorís degrees, and a Masterís degree. I am a former writing teacher, and I am regularly published author. I am an experienced and highly paid instructor of the martial arts. So, I have those skills.
Most books on the martial arts list the techniques of the art or the art's curriculum. They are more about raising the prestige of the art than teaching you how to do it. As a result, you see a lot of pretty pictures of techniques. You canít really figure out whatís going on, because you donít see the stuff that you need to do the techniques. There's also very little writing, because the person putting together the book is not writer.
What I have done is to record the many questions I have heard from people learning arnis, people just like you, over the last 14 years and write down the answers.
From those questions and answers has come this simple, step-by-step, easy to follow guide to learning the art. Covered in this 99 cent guide, in 11 densely packed pages, are these vital 11 topics.
- 9 Major Keys Common to Being Successful at Arnis. What do the best performers do to get skills? Make their success habits your own!
- What is rattan?
- How do I hold the stick?
- What can I do with the stick?
- How do I swing the stick?
- How do I twirl a stick and why would I?
- How do I move my feet?
- What is the striking pattern that Iíve heard so much about, and how do I do it?
- A basic blocking system that you can do in minutes, and that is your best chance of stopping a blow as a beginner!
- The coiling disarm. Taking the stick away. How to do it so that it will workóstep by step, easy instructions.
- Sinawali. The foundation of all the flashy 2 stick work.
YOU CAN VERY EASILY LEARN THESE THINGS BY BUYING THIS GUIDE, and I'll give you 2 FREE BONUSES!
It was easy for me to write this 99 cent Guide, because it is also the first 30 minute private lesson that I teach my private arnis students. I charge, and easily get, $75 for this private lesson. Now let me tell you this, there are cheaper instructors all around me. There are even free instructors. People come to me to pay $75 for 30 minutes. Why do you think that is?
1) They are frustrated by trying to learn from books or videos. Let's face it, most of the instructional books and videos are horrible for martial arts. This is especially true for arnis, escrima, and kali, because the art in America is too small to get quality producers to invest into making educational materials.
2) They are frustrated by the bumbling instruction that they have gotten so far. Arnis is still in the club phase in the U.S.A., and many clubs are collection points of bad, half-committed instructors. So, the chance the people coming to me were taught poorly is high. You see, I didn't have that experience. I trained directly with a Master of Arnis, and a Grandmaster. I also was an expert in several systems of martial arts at the time I trained in arnis. That expertise let me SQUEEZE EVERY OUNCE OF ARNIS GOODNESS out of my expert teachers.
I know what a good experience is as a student and as a teacher. I am absolutely committed to my students getting A GOOD LEARNING EXPERIENCE, EVERY SINGLE MINUTE. As a result, they are able to learn things that have frustrated them sometimes for years, for the very first time. For that reason, they are willing to pay me more than $2.50 per minute to teach them!
You can pay me only 99 cents, with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, for that same experience!
"What's the catch?
You can't be making any money at 99 cents!"
You're right, I'm not.
Here's the catch. I have, sitting on my computer, a nearly completed, full copy of a book on all of arnis in easy to learn steps. I also have a professional producer and director standing by, waiting to shoot a series of instructional videos. Doing either of those things is expensive as hell. I need to know if anyone is interested in such a book, what you, the customer, want in such a book, and whether or not you're willing to pay at least 99 cents for the material.
What that means for you is that you get to learn arnis for 99 CENTS with this Guide, and I'm going to give you 2 FREE BONUSES!
P.S.: FREE BONUS #1. Iíll take 25% off the price of the full book, when you complete a feedback form. Trust me when I say this, once the book is out, the discount is gone, and the big book will be expensive.
P.P.S. FREE BONUS #2. I will answer any question you have about the material in the guide, by email.
Buy the 99 cent guide and have it conveniently sent via email at a cost of $0.99:
|Buy the Guide and have it PRINTED and SHIPPED to you, at $2.99 plus Shipping:
The emailed version of the guide will be sent to you within a business day of your order.
This guide is an MS Word document. If you don't have MS Word, the viewer can be downloaded for free. Try this link HERE.